Our third generation PULSAR receiver is currently in construction, some highlights include ;
- .001 Hz to 50 kHz bandwidth, collected in two sub-bands, .001 Hz to 20 Hz, 1 Hz to 50 kHz.
- Low noise, miniaturized, simplified, about half the power consumption of our second generation receiver.
- 12 channels per receiver for multi-site collection capability, multiple time-synchronized receivers for array measurements.
- 24 bit delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter, 102 dB dynamic range plus distortion at 100 kHz sample rate per channel for 17 bits effective resolution, 8 times better than a typical 16 bit analog-to-digital converter with14 bits effective resolution.
- Solid state disk for data storage.